Perry Redd is an American social activist and organizer, and songwriter. He has advocated chiefly for workers’ rights in Knoxville, Tennessee and, as a songwriter, co-founded Sincere Seven, an IRS-designated 501(c)3 tax-deductible nonprofit organization.
As one of the founding members of S7, Perry cares for the administrative health of the organization. Perry Redd is a renown social change activist with his roots of activism spawned in Knoxville, Tennessee, but born and raised in Washington, DC, his passion for aiding, advocating and educating peoples of poor and oppressed communities thrust him into the public eye during the early 2000’s.
Sincere Seven 7-Point Socio-Political Platform
- Full and Fair Employment Policies and Practices, In Both Hiring, Compensation, Benefits and Respect in the Workplace
- Equitable and Non-biased Education Afforded to All Americans, including People of Color
- An End of Police Brutality, Over-Policed Communities of Color, Private Prison Profiteering via the Prison Industrial Complex and State-Sanctioned Murder
- An End of Prosecutorial and Judicial Misconduct and Unequal “Justice” in the Criminal Justice System
- An Immediate End to All Wars of Aggression
- Unfettered Access to Healthcare and Stable, Safe & Secure Housing to All People, Regardless of Income Status
- Non-prohibitive Access to, and Responsible Accountability from our elected and appointed political and social leaders